Software Engineer // Data Geek
What I'm About
I am an experienced and passionate software developer with a background in higher education and
healthcare IT, currently operating as a consulting developer in DoD IT programs. I am an expert
in code quality and secure software development, and I am savvy in strategic planning. Language and
data geek, skilled in Java, Kotlin, and Python. Interested in challenging problems with a theoretical
component, writing elegant code, and contributing to high-level architecture and design.
I'm always interested in talking math and tech, so don't hesitate to reach out.
What I've Worked On
- Marval: Marvelous validations. A fluent, declarative first-order logic library in Kotlin. Compiles to JVM and JS.
- timein: Time session logging app for monitoring site attendence in Kotlin, Spring Boot, and Postgres.
- datesplit: Python CLI script for splitting dated records into component days, weeks, or months.
- AutoDSH: Proprietary desktop application to automate data preparation and calculation for DSH reimbursements.
- Pykov: Numerical computation library for Markov chain calculations.
- Generators: Declarative language for procedural text generation. Interpreters available in Python and JS.
What I've Worked With